This trek earns the badge of one of the best winter treks in India. Panoramic views of the Himalayan peaks, sunrise from the summit and the scenic Kedarkantha base camp will for sure melt your heart in the freezing temperature. It’s a perfect trek for beginners too but you have to be physically fit to complete the trek.
About Kedarkantha Trek
- Trek Difficulty: Moderate
- Highest Elevation: 12,500 feet
- Trek Duration: 05 Days/ 04 Nights
- Trek Distance: 21 km
- Region: Uttarkashi
- Base Camp: Sankri Village
- Nearest Bus/Railway Station/Airport: Dehradun
- Best time to do: November to April.