School & College Tours
One of the most popular destinations in the world, the bustling Dubai city has several charms. The Delightful Dubai tour by Take Me Buddy, offers the best of sights and sounds of Dubai. This itinerary of 4 nights and 5 days is an unforgettable journey through the land of man-made wonders, offering innumerable sights to explore and shop. The package has been especially crafted for indulging in the exciting sightseeing, absolutely amazing experiences, pleasures of shopping and fun in Dubai with Abu Dhabi.
Pune , Mumbai
3 Hours Before Flight Time
– Arrive early morning at Dubai/Abu Dhabi airport. Collect your luggage in the baggage retrieval area, and our representatives will be waiting for you once you exit the customs area. Enjoy your first jain breakfast in UAE (at an Indian restaurant) before we drive to the city center of Dubai.
– Upon reaching Dubai check-in at your hotel. Relax for some time as you may be tired after a long journey.
– In the evening we proceed for a cruise at Dubai Marina. We’ll visit Marina Cruise, which is one of the world’s largest man-made marinas as the vessel brings you the magnificent sight of the “Tallest Block in the World” around you, as the skyscrapers keep the evening bright with their lights. The wooden dhow you’re riding is inspired from the traditional boats fishermen and people of times bygone relied on to transport their goods. You’re guaranteed to enjoy the relaxing ride on the calm waters that won’t ruin your dinner.
– Proceed for a panoramic half day city tour of Dubai. The tour includes a visit to Etihad Museum (entry ticket included). Discover the contemporary history of the United Arab Emirates at Dubai’s latest cultural offering – the Etihad Museum. In a magnificent new building located in Jumeirah, the museum offers a series of interactive pavilions where visitors can explore the UAE’s history.
– For a peep into the glitzy side of Dubai, our itinerary further comprises a tour to such phenomenal attractions of the city as Burj Al Arab Hotel (photo stop) – the world’s only seven-star hotel that is especially noted for its distinctive silhouette resembling a billowing sail, the Palm Island – the crescent shaped man-made island with the magnificient Atlantis Hotel at its crown. Also included is a mono rail ride to the Atlantis from the start of Palm Islands also known as the Gateway.
– The journey ends with a drive through Sheik Zayed Road that has imposing skyscrapers lined on its either side and a shopping at one of the city’s prominent shopping malls. Transfer to Dubai Mall, one of the largest malls in the world and home to over 1200 stores. Later proceed to the Top of Burj Khalifa, World’s Tallest Tower. Burj Khalifa visit begins in the reception area on the lower ground level of The Dubai Mall. Here and throughout your journey, you will be entertained and informed by a multi-media presentation that chronicles Dubai’s exotic history and the fascinating story of Burj Khalifa. Begin your vertical ascent to the observation deck in a high-speed elevator, travelling at 10 metres per second. As the doors open on the 124th Floor, floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide a breath-taking unobstructed 360-degree view of the city, desert & ocean. Spend half an hour at the top and then come down, and at 7 pm watch the Dubai Fountains come alive. There is a 10 minute show every 20 minutes and its lovely to watch the largest fountain in the world.
– Have a luxurious limousine ride in Dubai. Bringing you once in a lifetime opportunity to ride in luxury and class, in a stretch limousine, cruising in the streets of the city of gold – Dubai. Being known for its architecture, neck breaking skyscrapers and monuments, Dubai offers you the best of all the worlds. To roam around, to explore and to enjoy the city’s vast connection of plush roads is something else when traveling and sightseeing in a stretch limousine.
– The Evening Desert Safari is a must-do for any adventure seekers visiting Dubai. Convenient round trip transportation will pick you up from your hotel and take you out to explore the Arabian desert. Test your balancing skills in an exhilarating sand boarding experience or try out the other many fun activities available for you to do including camel riding, dune bashing and henna painting. Take time to look around and take pictures, this tour is a great opportunity to capture breathtaking views of the desert during sunset. End the night with belly dancing show under the stars while indulging in a delicious BBQ dinner with unlimited soft drinks and shisha smoking (at extra cost).
– We’ll take a Abra ride to Deira and explore local shopping in the Deira area. Fittingly for Dubai, ‘the city of gold’, the Gold Souk is a must-see for couples looking for a statement jewellery piece, or visitors hunting for that special memento from their time in Dubai. The wide passageways are alive with tradesmen and artists trained in the craft of designing jewellery, from bespoke pieces to alluring Arabic designs, with prices that aren’t set in stone. In addition to gold, look out for silver diamond-encrusted ornaments and strings of pearls. A close neighbour to the Gold Souk, follow your nose to the Spice Souk to be instantly transported to the hustle of a vibrant trading floor. Here you’ll find top chefs, home cooks and savvy expats all swearing by their personal picks among the colourful sacks of spices, herbs, rice and fruits. Score high-quality saffron strands at local prices, taste fresh organic dates and stock up on spices, dried fruits, candied nuts and locally-blended teas. You’re sure to discover an exotic new flavour – and yes, you can even sample before you buy.
– Later we have lunch a little late at an Indian restaurant before heading back to the hotel to rest.
– Later in the evening when the sun starts to go down, we will go to La Mer Beach. La Mer is an urban beachfront destination that combines sun and sand with shopping and style. With turquoise waters, white sands and funky murals, the leisure locale brings a splash of colour to the surrounding Jumeirah neighbourhood. We treat you with a zaffran chai and samosa at Filis one of Dubai’s trendy cafes at La Mer. You will have time to enjoy at La Mer beach before we head back to the hotel with Dinner on our way back.
– After breakfast at the hotel, we’ll hop on a city-tour in Abu Dhabi, a neighboring city around one-hour ride away. Abu Dhabi is known as the Arabian Jewel, the capital of the Emirates and the second most populous metropolis of the country. On our ride to the city, we’ll pass by the Port of Jebel Ali, the largest man-made harbour and the busiest port in the Middle East.
– Our first destination here is the first ever Hindu temple in Abu Dhabi. The gorgeous architecture of the temple shares a close resemblance with Akshardham temple in Delhi. A hallmark of the handwork of Indian artisans, the temple is encrusted with the pink stones and marble imported from Rajasthan and Macedonia respectively.
– The next destination is the Qasr Al Watan, a palace iconic to the people of Emirates as the presidential palace complex with stunning architectural work. It is functional cultural landmark with areas that are open to public and was finished in 2017. The white palace is a marvelous building and can divided into two wings from the central “Great Hall.” The eastern wing is the “House of Knowledge” where two religious texts, artefacts, and obviously, books, can be found and read. The western wing has halls meant for official purposes.
– From the palace, we head to the restaurant for our lunch. After a quick break, we’ll head to the Yas Island, where you can opt to visit Ferrari World Theme Park (at additional cost) or you can spend time at the Yas Mall for shopping. Later we will have a early dinner and proceed for airport to catch flight back home.